Wildwood Flower number 12 - T515 View larger

Wildwood Flower number 12 - T515

Wildwood Flower serial number 12

Refurbished

Serial number 12 of about 550, limited edition. First series from Japan production. One of the early ones with aluminum fine tuners carried over from US supplies.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

$950.00

Data sheet

Chord layoutFactory standard
Vintage1984-86 Japanese
fine tunersY
case includedY
Tuning wrenchN
Laminated pin blockY
Flat topY
No rustY
New stringsY
New feltsY

More info

Serial number 12 of about 550, limited edition. First series from Japan production. One of the early ones with aluminum fine tuners carried over from US supplies.

I have revised the string schedule, installed all new custom string set, relabeled tuning pins, installed a note strip at the fine tuners, and refelted the bars, making A7 into A Major, still marked "A7". Original bar set. SIngle key of D (diatonic). Tuning is low D2 to high D6, 36 strings with fine tuners.

Hardshell case.

This instrument is in mint, collector grade condition. The configuration is not original D schedule but rather what I consider "corrected". It's a wonder to play. Part of my private collection that I now offer for sale.

Reviews

No customer comments for the moment.

Write a review

Write a review

13 other products in the same category: